Ridge Energy Savers is proud to offer emergency HVAC services to both residential and business locations throughout the Polk County area here in Central Florida. However, an equally important part of our business is routine maintenance of AC systems, yet many homeowners (and business owners) don’t understand the importance of this service. Annual maintenance on your HVAC system not only keeps things operating at their best, but it also helps with recognizing any potential problems before they become serious, meaning you can get them fixed quickly before they ever affect your cool air in your home, or the function of your AC.
So, what can you expect when you call us for a routine maintenance inspection?
Our preventative maintenance checklist covers:
- Check electrical connections and safety controls.
- Check voltage and amperage on compressor and motor.
- Check all motors, oil, and adjust v-belts as needed.
- Check starting and running components.
- Calibrate thermostat and low voltage wiring.
- Check defrost cycle and reversing valve operation.
- Lubricate all moving parts where necessary.
- Clean condenser coil.
- Check and clean condensate drains.
- Clean blower wheel.
- Add Anti-Algae tablets to condensate pan.
- Check refrigerant level.
- Check air flow and tempature.
- Supply a written report of systems current condition upon completion of maintenance.
We will also address any questions or concerns you may personally have at these visits, and do our best to explain what you need to know. If any issues are found during our inspection, we can make suggestions about the next step to take, and how we can help.
We really are your one-stop for all your HVAC needs, and our goal is to offer the top-quality in not only products, but also in customer service. Call us today to schedule your preventative maintenance inspection on your AC before the summer temperatures soar. No one wants to be left without respite from the Florida heat, and we can make sure you won’t be. Ridge Energy Savers is ready to help you keep your cool this summer!